3-Day Combo Class includes 2 days of Paint Correction Training, and 1 day of Ceramic Coating Training!
ESOTERIC has been America's premier paint correction training center since 2012, and for the past several years we have also been offering Ceramic Coating training based on our decade of experience with them. Now you can take both courses together in 3 consecutive days.
Who should attend? We have refined our training over a decade so that it is equally beneficial for beginners to veteran detailers, and everyone in between!
How many students per class? Unless it is a special session, we have a maximum of 4 students per class so that you get maximum interaction with the instructor(s).
Do I need to have machine-polishing / buffing experience to attend? No. We start everybody at the ground level and break down all of the techniques and processes so that everyone benefits.
Where is training held? Unless it is a special event, all of our classes are held here in New Albany (Columbus) Ohio.
What airport should I fly into? John Glenn International Airport (CMH) is just 20 minutes from the ESOTERIC HQ in New Albany.
Does Esoteric provide lunch? Yes. We provide lunch all 3 days, and students get to join various members from the ESOTERIC staff during lunch for additional learning opportunities.
I live in Central Ohio...can I attend class? Unfortunately, we do not offer training classes to people within the Central Ohio area.
What times are classes held? Classes run from 9am to 5pm each day, with an hour for lunch at noon.
Do you have payment plans available? We offer payment plans through Affirm (available at checkout).
Do you offer product discounts for students? Yes, all students qualify for a wholesale discount program for products on our website esotericcarcare.com
3 Days of World-Class Instruction and Education
- Wednesday and Thursday - Paint Correction
- Friday - Ceramic Coating
Day 1 and 2: Paint Correction
- ½ day of comprehensive classroom time discussing a variety of Detailing Subjects, Product Recommendations, and Pad / Polish combinations.
- 1-½ days of hands-on machine-polishing on a black car
- Curated product recommendations for all areas of detailing
- Hands-on training and familiarity with a variety of Rupes D/A polishing machines
- Process-development for effective and efficient paint correction
- How to safely and effectively compound and polish complex curves, contours, and edges
- We will complete a paint correction detail on day 2
- Certificate of Completion
- Student Wholesale Discount Program from EsotericCarCare.com
- Recommended for both seasoned veterans, and those new to machine-polishing
Day 3: Ceramic Coating
Unfortunately, there is a lot of overblown hype and dis-information in the coating world. There are new (re-branded) coating brands that pop up all of the time, created by people with marketing backgrounds...not high-level detailing. Additionally, there are way too many "forum experts" on the subject, or those who try to teach and / or sell coatings on YouTube when they don't do it for a living themselves. There is a big difference in understanding between hobbyists and full-time professional detailers who operate at the highest level of the trade, and as a part of our training, we strip away the hype and marketing-speak, and teach you what is really important!
Limited to just 4 students per class, we will focus on a variety of classroom topics and discussions, as well as hands-on coating application on real cars (not just test hoods!).
Coating classroom session. 1/2 day:
- Background / history of coatings
- State of the industry
- Coatings vs...
- Prepping the vehicle for coating
- Proper maintenance afterwards
- How to sell coatings / pricing
- Coating and PPF (paint protection film)
- Matte / satin finishes
- Coating myths (and there are a LOT of them!)
- What to do when it is time to re-coat
- How long do coatings really last?
- How important is coating hardness ratings?
Coating hands-on training. 1/2 day:
- We will do a full ceramic coating application on our class car that we did paint correction on days 1 and 2. Depending on the specific vehicle we have in for class, and the amount of time, we will at least perform a full-body coating, and perhaps plastic trim and glass coating as well. All students will get plenty of hands-on experience with applying coatings to gain knowledge and experience.
Upon completion of the course, you will have gained a very in-depth education on automotive coating processes. Whether you are an automotive enthusiast, aspiring detailer, or seasoned professional, you will find that the ESOTERIC Ceramic Coating Training provides the best education in the industry.
Ready to attend our class? If so, just click on the date that works best for you, pay for your class, and get ready to out-perform other detailers in your market!
Need more information? If so, either give us a call at 614-855-6855, or send us an EMAIL.