The Gyeon Q2 Syncro Pro Kit includes everything you need for a professional and durable vehicle coating.
SAVE by buying it in kit form compared to all items individually!
Included in the Syncro Pro Kit
- 1x Gyeon Q2 Syncro Coating Kit
- 1x Gyeon Q2M Prep 500ml
- 1x Gyeon Q2M WaterSpot 500ml
- 6x The Rag Company Edgeless 300 Microfiber Towels
Gyeon Q2 Syncro Coating
Gyeon Q2 Syncro was designed from the ground-up to take into account the available synergies between a base layer of coating and a top layer of coating. Up to this point, this technology was not available to the consumer market. Gyeon has made significant investments in advancements and scale to be able to make this affordable enough for consumers!
Gyeon's staple-product, MOHS, has been reformulated for even easier application and removal, and serves as the base-layer for Q2 Syncro. The MOHS base-layer provides the thick, durable, protective layer of coating, allowing for the Skin top-coat to add gloss and unbelievable hydrophobic properties. The slickness of Q2 Syncro produces excellent self-cleaning abilities, while also producing water contact angles over 120 degrees.
Gyeon Q2 Syncro is available to the general public, but it was designed to deliver results that rival most professional-only coatings. Q2 Syncro must be layered with either 2 or 3 layers of the MOHS base-layer, and 1 layer of the Skin top-coat. The Gyeon Q2 Syncro kit comes with a 50ml bottle of MOHS, and a 30ml bottle of Skin, which will be enough to coat one vehicle.
Because of the synergies between the MOHS base-layer and the Skin top-coat, 1+1 now equals 3! The combination of the 2 coatings provides longevity that will last longer than 2 years when properly maintained. As with all of Gyeon's coatings, the chemical resistance of Q2 Syncro protects against pH levels from 2-11, covering the spectrum of most of the harshest of chemicals one might come across.
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).