The KAMIKAZE ISM 2.0 Pro Kit includes everything you need for a professional and durable vehicle coating.
Buy the ISM 2.0 Pro Kit as a grouping of products to save money over buying them individually!
Included in the ISM 2.0 Pro Kit
- 1x KAMIKAZE ISM COAT v2.0
- 1x KAMIKAZE OVERCOAT
- 1x KAMIKAZE WATER SPOT REMOVER
- 1x Gyeon Prep 500 ml
- 4x The Rag Company Edgeless 300 Microfiber Towels
Instructions for Kamikaze ISM (updated 10-19-18)
- Make sure surface has been completely cleaned and decontaminated. The cleaner the surface, the better the bond!
- Even if you don't machine-polish the surface first, you want to do a thorough wipe-down with a stripping agent like Gyeon Prep. Use several towels throughout the process.
- Using a dropper or pipette, apply a few straight lines of ISM onto your applicator cloth
- Starting with horizontal / top surfaces first, apply ISM in straight lines only (no cross-hatch, no circular application), and slightly overlap from one line to the next. Put enough on for an even coverage, but not so much that the product is running. Add more ISM to your applicator as necessary. Apply to no more than one section at a time (a door, a fender, a bumper, half a hood, etc).
- Wait between 1 and 3 minutes before you start to remove the coating residue. Any more than this, and the coating will become very difficult to remove and it will leave a smeary finish. If this happens, apply more product right on top of the affected area, and immediately remove.
- Using 2 different towels (Eagle Edgeless 300 for initial wipe, and Eagle Edgeless 350 for the secondary wipe), thoroughly wipe down the panel to remove the ISM residue. Your first wipe should remove about 80% of the residue, and your second wipe should easily remove the balance. Use small, circular motions and little to no pressure during removal. Be sure to check adjacent panels to make sure you haven't "pushed" ISM coat to other areas. Use a flashlight for inspection to make sure every bit of residue is gone. If you fail to remove all of the residue, it will become a dark spot once it cures, and it will require machine-polishing to correct.
- Keep the vehicle dry for a minimum of 24 hours, but the longer the better. Do not wash the vehicle for 7 days.
- Using the video below as guidance, maintain your ISM coat with a product like Overcoat from Kamikaze-Collection.
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).
Here's a VERY important video on how to properly maintain your ISM-Coated vehicle!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My friend did a 2-stage paint correction on my Ibis White 2012 Audi A4 Avant.
The smoothness and gloss levels are exceptional and the water beading of the ISM glass coating with Top Coat is unlike anything I've used in the past (Colinite, Zymol, Zaino).
My friend said that the staff at Esoteric was extremely friendly and helpful in offering advice on how to use the products.
Very easy to install if you have done all the proper prep work. Great product as it beads water and when used in combination with Overcoat it is outstanding. Only downside is that at this cost the pipettes should come with it at the ISM bottle dropper sucks. Pipettes work great. Had another vehicle where I used two coats of Myabi and one coat of ISM and it provided a great deep glossy look. First time user of coating on my SL 550 and my Porsche Cayenne Turbo and I am very pleased.
This was my first go round with glass coating a car so I was a bit nervous to be honest. I really didn't want to mess up my new M4! After talking with Zack at Esoteric he made me very comfortable that if i followed the steps I would be good. He gave me the exact order in which to use the products and the end result was amazing!! Car shines beautifully and the water simply slides off the car. I couldn't recommend this kit more. Thank you Zack!!!!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to apply glass coating to your car. ISM Coat by KAMIKAZE Collection
ISM Coat by KAMIKAZE Collection! In this extensive video, we ...
How to wash and maintain a coated vehicle - ESOTERIC Car Care!
ESOTERIC'S new 2.0 video series kicks off with one of the most...
KAMIKAZE-Collection ISM Coat v1.0 vs v2.0. What's the difference?
If you're trying to decide whether KAMIKAZE's ISM Coat v1.0 or...