Migliore Strata Coating: High Gloss Ceramic Vehicle Coating. Extremely Easy to Use!
ESOTERIC is proud to be the exclusive US distributor for Migliore products. Made in the USA!
Migliore Strata Coating is a 12 month ceramic paint coating that creates a strong barrier above your paintwork, protecting it from UV rays and environmental contaminants. Migliore Strata Ceramic Paint Coating forms an extremely hard shell of protection that enables easy cleaning with less risk of marring and scratching. Like other car care products that bear the Migliore name, Strata Ceramic Paint Coating creates a shine worthy of a show car.
Migliore Luxury Car Care set out to design a paint coating that users of all skill levels could successfully apply. Their mission was successful; Strata Ceramic Paint Coating is one of the most user friendly paint coatings available. Seasoned car care veterans and beginners alike will be amazed at how effortless Strata Ceramic Paint Coating is in its application, which is why ESOTERIC brought on Strata and the Migliore line to our store!
Migliore Strata Ceramic Paint Coating blankets your vehicle with an extremely glossy layer of ceramic particles. The same ceramic particles that provide UV resistance and extreme water sheeting also help protect your paint against washed-induced marring. Strata Ceramic Paint Coating does far more for your vehicle’s paint than any conventional wax or sealant. Strata Ceramic Paint Coating will keep your vehicle cleaner in between regular washes better than any wax or sealant. Vehicles coated with Strata will exhibit extreme water sheeting; dirt, grime, and airborne pollutants will have a difficult time sticking to your paint, because water alone will simply wash it off.
- Fully wash and decontaminate the vehicle. It is recommended to perform a chemical decontamination using Gyeon Iron. Use mechanical decontamination (clay) ONLY if machine polishing afterwards.
- Make sure the vehicle is completely dry, with no water seeping from emblems, door handles, trim, etc. For best results, use a BigBoi blower to dry your car!
- Wrap applicator cloth around the soft side of the applicator block.
- Apply about 10-15 drops of coating to the applicator cloth for the first use. After that, you only need about half of that amount.
- Start on the top surfaces first, then work your way down to the vertical surfaces.
- Apply in straight line motions to the paintwork, slightly overlapping from one pass to the next. Then do a cross-hatch pattern to ensure a complete and even coverage.
- You should get an even coverage, which should be easy to see. If there are "dry spots", then you should use more product. If the coating runs on the surface, you are using too much.
- Apply to one section at a time (i.e. door).
- Immediately remove using 2 towels. The first wipe/towel should get about 80% of the residue, then the second towel should get the remainder. Be sure to inspect adjacent panels where you may have pushed product onto...wipe those thoroughly as well.
- Throw away your towels after the complete application as the coating will harden in them.
- If you wish to apply a 2nd coat, wait 2-3 hours between coats.
- Let cure for 7 hours before driving, keep the car dry for at least 24 hours, and don't wash the car for 1 week.
- Maintain regularly with a pH neutral shampoo, and do not apply any type of quick detailers, spray waxes, or sealants on the coating. We recommend PolishAngel Cosmic Spritz as a maintenance product for the coating.
- For more information on proper maintenance, please see our video on the subject.