RUPES Uno ADVANCED
Rupes Uno ADVANCED is the next step in the evolution of ultra-finishing products. The proprietary formula developed, blended, and packaged completely in-house by RUPES features the latest in micro-abrasive technology blended with advanced nano-protection.
Uno ADVANCED is designed to remove minor imperfections from a variety of surfaces while depositing an extremely durable layer of up to 12 months protection against bonded environmental contamination and dirt, providing incredibly easy cleaning and maintenance for exterior surfaces.
Uno ADVANCED can be used as a stand-alone solution for light correction and protection in just one step, or as a second step after more aggressive compounding. In either application, the surface will be left noticeably glossier and slick to the touch. Uno ADVANCED is universally compatible with all machine movement types and can be used safely on any non-porous surface including single stage, lacquer, clear coat paint, varnishes, gelcoat, powdercoat, aluminum, and more.
Tips for success:
- Uno ADVANCED will separate in the bottle. Shaking before first use, and before reloading your pad each time is important.
- RUPES D-A Ultra-Fine Foam and D-A Ultra-Fine Microfiber Pads are recommended for light correction and enhancement applications.
- RUPES D-A Medium Wool Pad is recommended for increased defect removal.
- Uno ADVANCED will cure over a period of 4-hours after application. Avoid exposure to water during this time.
- Uno ADVANCED is not recommended for bodyshop applications