The Rag Company CYCLONE Premium Wash Pad
The Rag Company's CYCLONE Wash Pad is the ultimate microfiber washing solution, made up of the highest quality blend of microfiber available: 70% Polyester/30% Polyamide. The CYCLONE is the safest and softest microfiber wash mitt/pad available, creating a luxurious feel while safely washing away dirt and debris from your car's paint.
At Esoteric, we use the CYCLONE to lightly glide across the surface of our cars' paintwork, allowing the long microfibers to pull away dirt. The CYCLONE is superior to other wash mitts because its microfibers, when cared for properly (see instructions below), will actually continue to soften over time!
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 3-5: $19.99/pad
- 6-9: $17.99/pad
- 10-15: $16.49/towel
- 16+: $14.99/pad
CYCLONE Wash Pad Specs
- Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding: Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE Wash Pad will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Size: 10" x 10"
- Always wash new microfiber towels and wash mitts/pads before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber products (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.