The Rag Company DRY ME A RIVER! Microfiber Drying Towel
DRY ME A RIVER!...or a lake, or even an OCEAN with these premium quality ultra thirsty microfiber drying towels. This is a 20" by 40" waffle-weave towel designed for extreme water absorbency through both the weave make-up, as well as the microfiber composition. Rounded corners and a silky satin banded edge for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying towel. The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and our commitment to our customers make this the absolute best waffle-weave drying towel available!
At Esoteric, we love the Dry Me A River! Waffle Weave Drying Towel because it delivers excellent performance in the tried-and-true waffle weave pattern. These towels are perfect for the enthusiast who simply loves the feel and function of a waffle weave towel while drying their car.
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $11.00/towel
- 10-19: $10.25/towel
- 20-49: $9.25/towel
- 50+: $8.50/towel
Dry Me A River! Drying Towel Specs
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Premium Waffle Weave is One of the Best Options Available to Quickly and Safely Dry Your Entire Vehicle
- Extra Absorbent - Will Continue to Soak Up Mass Amounts of Water Even if it's Already Damp or Wet (Up to 10x its weight!)
- Size: 20" by 40"
- 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.