The Rag Company EAGLE Edgeless 600 Microfiber Towel
The bottom line: the The Rag Company EAGLE Edgeless 600 is the finest and highest-quality microfiber towel for any type of finishing work that you will come across, PERIOD. When it comes to what you should be using to wipe off a panel after your final finish polish, applying a quick detailer, or wiping on and off a sacrificial layer product, the EAGLE Edgeless 600 is simply the best towel, ever.
At Esoteric, we use the EAGLE Edgeless 600 extensively on a daily basis when finishing our paint correction, prep-wiping finished cars that are ready for coating application, or applying a sacrificial layer product as a layer of protection after a quick maintenance wash. The EAGLE Edgeless 600 towels are so soft that you will have no worries when using them, even on the softest of paints. You should consider this towel a major staple of your towel arsenal, because as soon as you use one, you will realize (like we did!) that these towels are worth their weight in gold!
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $6.25/towel
- 10-19: $5.75/towel
- 20-49: $5.00/towel
- 50+: $4.50/towel
EAGLE Edgeless 600 Towel Specs
- An Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing Favorite!
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 600 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.