The Rag Company ESOTERIC Microfiber Drying Towel
Curated by ESOTERIC Experience
At Esoteric, we loved the twist loop drying towels so much that we worked with The Rag Company to develop our own signature drying towels...in Esoteric colors! The Rag Company ESOTERIC Twist Loop Drying Towel is the preferred towel of Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing, used every day on the endless stream of exotics and rare cars we are fortunate to work on.
The ESOTERIC Twist Loop Drying Towel is the newest super-premium microfiber drying towel from The Rag Company! Twist Loop Weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality microfiber, delivering a level of absorbency previously only imagined. The huge 25" x 36" size, and dense, totally lint-free 550GSM weight are perfect for high-performance automotive drying. Add rounded corners, The Rage Company's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border, and you've got a drying towel that is in a league of its own!
At Esoteric, the Twist Loop Drying Towel has quickly become a favorite in our shop, given its ability to soak up water while also being easy to handle. A lot of drying towels that we've tested up to this point are able to fully dry a car with one towel, but they are usually so big and cumbersome that they are hard to handle by the end of the drying cycle. The Rag Company's microfiber selection and the construction of the towel mean that you can have all of the absorbency that you need, while also having a towel that is much smaller than most drying towels.
ESOTERIC Twist Loop Drying Towel Specs
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede Edge = Unmatched Absorbency At The Leading and Trailing Edges
- Lint-Free, Rounded Corners and No Tags or Labels
- Made with the Highest Quality AA-Grade 70/30 Blend Korean Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards (Esoteric Approved!)
- Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Size: 25" x 36"
- 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Aside from the fact they match the color of my Vette these are the finest thirstiest towel i have ever used. You can trust them to leave nothing but a dry car scratch free when you are done. worth the money.