The Rag Company Twist Loop Microfiber Glass Towel
The Rag Company is very pleased to announce the release of the premium FTW Glass Towel and its innovative combination of dense world-class Twist Loop Weave material with The Rag Company’s super soft, absorbent, and durable ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede Edge. Perfect Towel Material + Perfect Border = A New Definition of Perfectly Clean & Clear for Your Glass!
At Esoteric, the FTW "For The WIN-dow" Glass Towel has become a shop favorite, given its ability to absorb glass cleaner liquid, but not push it around like other glass towels can. Up to this point, you might have had to use two or three different glass towels while cleaning glass, simply to try to prevent streaking. With the FTW Glass Towel, we've been able to use one towel to do the job of multiple towels!
FTW Glass Towel Specs
- Totally Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede Edge = Unmatched Absorbency At The Leading and Trailing Edges
- Lint-Free, Rounded Corners and No Tags or Labels
- Made with the Highest Quality AA-Grade 70/30 Blend Korean Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards (Esoteric Approved!)
- Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces!
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.