The Rag Company NITERYDER Microfiber Towel
The Rag Company's NiteRyder is an excellent choice for the detailer looking for a high-quality, dual-pile microfiber towel to flawlessly do it all! With slightly longer fibers on one side to remove any loose particles and a short-nap, tight terry weave on the other to remove excess detailing product, this will quickly become your new all-around, go-to towel.
At Esoteric, we use the NiteRyder for compound/polish removal, as well as general purpose and interior cleaning. The NiteRyder will allow you to use it for many different purposes given its versatility!
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $4.95/towel
- 10-19: $4.50/towel
- 20-49: $3.95/towel
- 50+: $3.60/towel
NITERYDER Towel Specs
- Excellent Quality, All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with ease
- Dual-Pile Construction - One Side with Longer Fibers to Remove Loose Particles and a Shorter Nap, Tighter Terry Weave to Remove Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Tags and Rounded Corners = Totally Safe and Scratchless
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.