Whip's Wax Road Salt Remover
Made in Germany, Whip's Wax Road Salt Remover is the perfect solution for a very challenging need in the detailing / car cleaning world. For the longest time, we haven't had a great product designed specifically for the task of removing stubborn road salt in the winter that gets both on the exterior and the interior of cars in the northern regions.
Not only are we at ESOTERIC thankful to have such a great product offering for our customers, but we are especially proud to be carrying a product that was developed by a former student of our Elite Detailer Academy!
- Quickly emulsifies road salt chlorides, including brine.
- For interior and exterior surfaces.
- Safe to use on painted surfaces, glass, plastic, metal, rubber, carpet, upholstery, and finished leather.
- Removes salt stains from carpet and floor mats with ease
- Safe to use as a pre-treatment before using an extractor.
- Ready-to-use formula means no tricky dilution ratio.
Whip's Wax Road Salt Remover is the missing link to quick and effective winter detailing and post-winter cleanup. Road Salt Remover quickly and effectively removes road salt chlorides from many surfaces including carpets, upholstery, painted surfaces and metal. Save your valuable labor dollars by removing salt stains from carpet and floor mats quickly, without the stain "drying back".
Directions for use: Interior
- Spray Road Salt Remover directly into the stain.
- Allow to dwell for one minute.
- Agitate with your favorite carpet brush.
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber; or use an extractor.
Directions for use: Exterior
- Spray Road Salt Remover directly onto the surface covered in road salt.
Note: Only treat one section at a time.
- Allow to dwell 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse with a strong stream of water. Note: On painted surfaces, wash the surface and then rinse with water.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wish I didn’t require this type of product in my quiver but Ohio is a salty state. I applied this to my side panels, and floor mats, additionally the area that develops that wonderful salt crust between the floor mat-and door sill trim. It works well, highly recommend adding this to your arsenal for the winter months.
I was very impressed with the power behind this product. I can honestly say that it does what the bottle says! I will be using this product in my detailing arsenal for years to come! The only reason I gave it four stars is that it doesn't come in a gallon size; maybe that could be fixed?