KAMIKAZE COLLECTION INFINITY WAX
KAMIKAZE created an entirely new product category when they developed their new INFINITY WAX...The Ultimate Hybrid Performance Wax!
Utilizing 53.7% high grade Carnauba Wax, and 39.2% Japanese glass coating, INFINITY WAX combines the best of both worlds...the amazing gloss of wax, with the durability of glass coating. Whereas most waxes will only last a month or two, INFINITY WAX is designed to last upwards of over a year! For maintenance of INFINITY WAX, it is recommended to use OVERCOAT by KAMIKAZE.
INFINITY WAX deepens and enhances the colors of your car, and will look great on everything from bright white to pure black.
For the ultimate in paint protection, use INFINITY WAX on top of one of the other KAMIKAZE coatings (MIYABI COAT, ISM COAT). The looks are absolutely amazing, and the protection is unmatched.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly clean the surface and strip any previous waxes, sealants, or quick detailers by using GYEON Prep.
- Mix the INFINITY WAX for approximately 1 minute, then apply sparingly to the applicator pad.
- Apply to surface in a circular motion, using just enough pressure to allow the wax to adhere to the surface (very light pressure).
- ALLOW THE WAX TO SET UP ON THE SURFACE FOR APPROXIMATELY 90 MINUTES BEFORE REMOVING!
- Carefully buff away the wax residue with a high quality microfiber towel (or two), and enjoy your brilliant new finish.