Rupes LHR75 Electric 3" Polisher
In sticking with the tradition of the Bigfoot system where greater cut is achieved with a large orbital throw, RUPES designed the LHR75E 3" Electric Polisher with a massive 12mm throw, and a very powerful and balanced motor. In terms of 3" electric polishers on the market, there is nothing...and we mean NOTHING else out there that compares with the RUPES LHR75E!
Until now, detailers and detailing enthusiasts either had to install a small backing plate on their electric D/A's, or go with a powerful pneumatic machine like the RUPES LHR75. But not everybody has a large air compressor to drive the pneumatic LHR75, and while the 6" D/A machines worked "ok" with a 3" backing plate installed, it simply wasn't designed for that use, and performance was held back accordingly.
The LHR75E ("E" designates the electric model, versus the standard LHR75 that is pneumatic) was designed and balanced for use with 3" pads, and ergonomics of the machine were designed for working in tighter areas as well. The machine feels great in your hands, it has very little vibration in comparison to other D/A's using a 3" backing plate, and it fits perfectly when working in tight areas.
Most detailers and enthusiasts will use the LHR75E when working on tight areas such as A-pillars, around door handles, mirrors, bumpers, rocker panels, around license plates, etc. But given the very high level of cut that this mighty 3" machine provides, it also will be the perfect solution for scratch and spot repairs. Even from 1500 grit sanding, the powerful LHR75E can polish it back out to perfection in just 2 polishing steps!
Another great feature of the RUPES LHR75E is the rubber pedestal built into the top of the unit...this allows you to securely set the machine down on the floor / bench with the pad facing up, so that you don't run the risk of it tipping over and getting dangerous dirt / debris onto the pad. If you're using another brand of polisher and try to set it on its back, you know just how easy it is to tip it over!
Note: For those used to using a normal D/A with a 3" backing plate on it, you'll want to reduce the speed you're used to when using the LHR75E! Because of the tremendous amount of cut and powerful motor, we rarely find a need to go above speed 4 (out of 6) on this machine. Be sure to get to know the machine at lower speeds at first because the LHR75E doesn't play around!
Why purchase your RUPES LHR75E from EsotericCarCare.com?
We realize you have a lot of options on where you can make your purchases, however at Esoteric, we are helping to drive the market and trends through our close relationship with the manufacturer(s), we aren't just a large warehouse selling widgets...we actually detail at the highest level every single day, and we are educating everybody from enthusiasts to professional detailers around the world on the most up to date and high performance methods.
- Esoteric was the first U.S. resellers / trainers to visit the RUPES factory in Milan, Italy.
- Esoteric was the very first RUPES Authorized Training Center in the world.
- Esoteric Auto Detail actually works with all of our tools and products every single day since we operate a busy detailing facility whose services are globally recognized as some of the best available.
- We were one of the very first RUPES resellers of the Bigfoot systems worldwide.
- We operate a professional detailing academy (Esoteric Elite Detailer Academy), where professional detailers from around the globe come to learn how to polish paint at the highest level.
- We specialize in the RUPES brand of polishers, and it's what we use and sell exclusively!
- We truly appreciate your business!!