Bigboi BLOWR MINI. Car, Marine & Motorcycle Dryer.
Up to 137mph of warm, filtered air to chase water right off your paint, glass, metal, and chrome!
Even with our initial tests using the Bigboi BLOWR MINI, we knew that their team down in Australia had created something very special in the automotive car care arena. Then after about 6 months worth of daily use and evaluation, our opinions and experience had become so favorable on the product line that we decided to become the exclusive distributors for the USA market.
Boasting a 3,000 watt motor, filtered and adjustable 3-stage heated air, a very flexible hose, and a low amount of noise when compared to similar products on the market, the Bigboi BLOWR MINI dryer sets the standards in safe and effective automotive blow drying.
Who is it for?
Given its performance level, many may think that the Bigboi BLOWR MINI is just for the professional detailer, but in fact, it's for anybody wanting to reduce the amount of time needed to wash and dry a car, while also eliminating the possibility of towel-induced marring to the finish. So if you're an automotive car care enthusiast, and like to work with the best products and tools on the market, then the BLOWR MINI is the perfect fit. Given the size, it's also the ultimate tools for motorcycle drying.
What are the key features and benefits?
- Saves time and effort! Blow drying is far less time consuming (and far more effective) than towel drying.
- Noise reduction system for a quieter operation than competitive products.
- Flexible, industrial-grade hose.
- Safe for all surfaces, without the risk of towel-induced marring!
- Durable casters with pivoting, and locking front wheels for ease of movement.
- 3,000 watt, filtered and adjustable 3-stage heated air.
- 1-year warranty
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 10-15A (to be determined based on final production units for USA market)
- 7 foot cord, with standard grounded plug
- 4HP+ Electric motor
- Airspeed: up to 136mph
What's in the box?
- Bigboi BLOWR MINI
- 3.5 meter (~11.5 feet) hose
- 3 different tips
- Air filter