Bigboi BLOWR PRO. Car, Marine & Motorcycle Dryer.
Up to 179mph of warm, filtered air to chase water right off your paint, glass, metal, and chrome!
Even with our initial tests using the Bigboi BLOWR PRO, we knew that their team down in Australia had created something very special in the automotive car care arena. Then after about 6 months worth of daily use and evaluation, our opinions and experience had become so favorable on the product line that we decided to become the exclusive distributors for the USA market.
Boasting dual 1,600 watt motors, filtered and heated air, a very flexible hose, and a low amount of noise when compared to similar products on the market, the Bigboi BLOWR PRO dryer sets the standards in safe and effective automotive blow drying.
Who is it for?
Given its performance level, many may think that the Bigboi BLOWR PRO is just for the professional detailer, but in fact, it's for anybody wanting to reduce the amount of time needed to wash and dry a car, while also eliminating the possibility of towel-induced marring to the finish. So if you're an automotive car care enthusiast, and like to work with the best products and tools on the market, then the BLOWR PRO is the perfect fit.
What are the key features and benefits?
- Saves time and effort! Blow drying is far less time consuming (and far more effective) than towel drying.
- Noise reduction system for a quieter operation than competitive products.
- Flexible, industrial-grade hose.
- Safe for all surfaces, without the risk of towel-induced marring!
- Durable casters with pivoting, and locking front wheels for ease of movement.
- 4-stage wind control. Dual, 1,600 watt motors. A total of 5hp!
- 1-year warranty
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 15-19A (to be determined based on final production units for USA market)
- This machine will need to run on a 20A fuse
- 7 foot cord, with standard grounded plug
- 4HP+ Electric motors (combined)
- Airspeed: up to 179mph
What's in the box?
- Bigboi BLOWR PRO
- 3.5 meter (~11.5 feet) hose
- 3 different tips
- Air filter