ESOTERIC Ultra Premium Microfiber Towel, 16"x16", Red
Chosen for Esoteric
When you regularly work with multi-million dollar cars and collections, it's easy to become a bit of a microfiber snob so to speak...only the absolute best will do! We cannot afford to worry about microfiber towels scratching or marring the finish after spending 30 or 40 hours of polishing, so we're constantly on the lookout for the best towels we can find.
We were able to source not only the finest microfibers we have tried, but we were also able to get them in our corporate colors!
These plush towels are great for removing wax, finishing polish, quick detailers, or as the final wipe in your coating removal process. For those of you who are spec-geeks, these towels are 500 GSM.
If you're like us, and want only the highest quality microfiber towels touching your prized possession, then do yourself a favor and pick up a handful of these ESOTERIC Ultra Premium Microfiber Towels!
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $6.25/towel
- 10-19: $5.75/towel
- 20-49: $5.00/towel
- 50+: $4.50/towel
Esoteric Ultra Premium Towel Specs
- An Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing Favorite!
- The Plush Pile Allows You to Use Confidently with All Types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 500 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels, machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've tried countless edgeless microfiber towels from none can match the quality, softness, & yes value of these Esoteric Ultra Premium. Dont waste your time looking elsewhere. Purchase these TODAY.
They are amazing microfiber towels, I have used gyeon, cobra, meguiars and other brands this one is the best I've used, they are simply the best.