Kamikaze Over Coat
On rare occasions a product is introduced to the detailing world that really stands apart from everything else, or establishes an entirely new category. This is exactly what KAMIKAZE did when they introduced OVER COAT…The Ultimate Sacrificial layer Coating!
OVER COAT is designed to be (easily) applied over the durable base layer coating…which could be ISM COAT, MIYABI COAT, and other brands of glass, ceramic, or quartz coatings. OVER COAT will take the abuse of the elements, while protecting the base layer. And since it’s so easy to apply and work with, you can quickly maintain your coated vehicle every month or two (durability however is listed as 3-6 months).
Besides being very easy to apply (wet or dry!), OVER COAT has some of the most insane hydrophobic / water beading properties available!
The water based formula is non-solvent, VOC free, non-wax, non-PTFE, and non-polymer.
The special formulation of hard resin and Siloxane can also perform light filling and cover small swirls or haze in the paint for those who haven’t had their paint perfectly polished.
- Spray OVER COAT into your plush microfiber towel, then gently buff into the surface. A little bit goes a long way; the 100ml bottle is capable of coating 8-10 cars!
- Use a second, dry towel to immediately buff away any remaining residue.
Wet Application (when drying your car after a wash)
- When drying the vehicle, either mist a few sprays directly onto the panel and dry as normal, or spray onto your drying towel.
- Use a second, soft, dry towel to immediately buff away any remaining residue.
- You will quickly notice a slickness to the finish while drying.
If you do find any light water spotting on a vehicle topped with OVER COAT, just use the Kamikaze Water Spot Remover, and then re-apply a fresh coat of OVER COAT on the affected areas…quite simple!
OVER COAT by KAMIKAZE is the easiest way to protect your coated vehicle, and it serves as a great maintenance program to get the most out of your coating’s durability and gloss. And if you like extreme hydrophobic / water beading properties, you’ll be hard pressed to find anything as good and easy to use.