The Rag Company EAGLE 350 Edgeless Microfiber Towel
The Rag Company Edgeless EAGLE 350 is a medium pile, plush microfiber detailing towel designed from the same South Korean AA-Grade 70/30 blend microfiber (highest available) as the best-selling EAGLE 600 Edgeless towel into a lower pile polishing towel. The EAGLE 350 creates itself a niche in the towel market by offering you an intermediate towel in between a low-pile, short-nap towel and a longer-nap, super-soft towel.
At Esoteric, we love using the EAGLE 350 for removing compound or for performing initial prep-wipes of cars ahead of paint correction. For the later finishing work, we like the EAGLE 600, but for anything else in the paint correction and prep process, the EAGLE 350 serves to be a perfect match for removing residues while also preserving the finish of the paint.
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $5.35/towel
- 10-19: $4.90/towel
- 20-49: $4.25/towel
- 50+: $3.85/towel
EAGLE 350 Towel Specs
- Perfect for Polishing, Buffing, Detailing Sprays and "No Rinse / Waterless Wash" Type Products
- The Medium Nap Allows You to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Compounds/Polishes
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 350 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.