The Rag Company Edgeless 300 General Purpose Microfiber Towel
With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's Edgeless 300 towel is the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, detailing, and wiping just about anything, anywhere, and anytime you need it! The Edgeless 300 microfiber towel is the ultimate, low-cost, all-around towel that can serve many different purposes in and around your car, both inside and outside.
At Esoteric, we specifically love the Edgeless 300 for removing quartz coatings. Because of its weight, softness, absorbency, and its short pile, it is a perfect solution for the coating removal process. We use 2 of these towels for each coating layer we apply, then we simply throw them away once we are done to make sure we don't reuse them with cured coating residue, which can be very abrasive.
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $1.75/towel
- 10-19: $1.60/towel
- 20-49: $1.40/towel
- 50+: $1.25/towel
Edgeless 300 Towel Specs
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Glaze, Sealants, and Coatings with ease
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great towels for coatings as mentioned in the description. Just used these w/ 7 different coatings/topcoats and all were very easily removed using these towels. For the price (even more economical when buying larger quantities) no need to worry about cost when tossing out at end of job. At a qty of between 20 and 49, the cost of $1.40 makes it not even worth the immediate bucket soak and trip to the washer to try and re-use for wheels/doorjambs/etc.
Have many other uses as well, hope you guys keep a bunch of these in stock…