The Rag Company CREATURE Microfiber Towel
The Rag Company CREATURE microfiber towel was made in response to customers asking for an intermediate towel that was softer than most general purpose towels in the 300 GSM range, but also less expensive than the higher priced 500-600 GSM towels. The Rag Company responded with the CREATURE towel, offering you incredible softness for an unbelievable price!
At Esoteric, we love the CREATURE microfiber towel for compound/polish removal, as well as general cleaning on the exterior paintwork. We use the CREATURE towel for prepping paint with Gyeon Prep, applying a sacrificial layer product like PolishAngel Cosmic Spritz, or removing polish residue after using a polish like Jescar Micro-Finishing Polish. The CREATURE is simply a great, all-around exterior paintwork towel that can be a workhorse in your arsenal!
BUY MORE AND SAVE
- 5-9: $3.55/towel
- 10-19: $3.25/towel
- 20-49: $2.85/towel
- 50+: $2.50/towel
CREATURE Towel Specs
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction:
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extremely Durable = Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings With Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Size: 16" by 16"
- 420 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Always wash new microfiber towels before you use them
- Wash your microfibers with like-colors to avoid dye transfer from darker towels to lighter towels
- Like all high quality microfiber towels (especially the awesome towels from The Rag Company!), machine wash your microfibers with a microfiber-specific detergent like Micro-Restore or Gyeon TowelWash. Do not wash your microfibers with any cotton fabrics, and do not use any fabric softeners!
- TIP: You can use any temperature water in the wash process. At Esoteric, we prefer warm to hot water.
- Dry your microfiber towels on low heat, without dryer sheets. Do not iron your microfibers (we've never heard of someone doing this, but you never know!).
- At Esoteric, we like to dry on low heat for a longer time period, rather than drying more quickly on a higher heat. The hotter the towels get in the drying process, the higher the probability that they individuals fibers will melt together, losing their softness and absorbency.