POLISHANGEL Glasscoat Cosmic V2 Coating
POLISHANGEL Cosmic V2 Coating is an excellent product for the DIY detailer that likes the experience of waxing or sealing his/her car, but wants more durability than what a wax or sealant can offer.
This German patent coating system contains silica (SiO) and titania (TiO2). Compared with the original COSMIC, COSMIC V2 contains 5% more silica and 10% more titania. No paint sealant on the market has such a layer which is resistant to harsh environmental influences. GLASSCOAT ™ COSMIC V2 provides unbelievable surface clarity and color transparency. Its creamy texture is easy on and easy off and has a long lasting life of 18-24 months. GLASSCOAT™ COSMIC V2 is the ultimate protection for your jewel finish.
Durability : 18-24 Months
Pencil Hardness : 9H
(Note: Pencil Hardness is not the same as Mohs Hardness Scale)
- Shake well before use
- Surface must be cool and out of direct sunlight
- Make sure surface is prepared and free of contamination before applying
- Using the included applicator pad or a Dual-Action polisher with a finishing pad apply sparingly with a light and small circular motion
- Leave to cure for 30 minutes
- Buff off with clean microfiber towel
- For optimal performance apply in at least two layers, allow 2 hours between layers.
- Use POLISHANGEL Cosmic Spritz in 1-2 hours after the final application of Cosmic to reduce total curing time to 12 hours.
Allow 2 hours after initial application before applying a second layer. Specific binding receptors ensure perfect cohesion.
- After application, wait 30 minutes to buff of the residue.
- The surface should not come in contact with heat or water in the following 12-24 hours.
- Over the 24 hours following application, the gloss & hardness will increase tremendously
- To reduce the total curing time to twelve hours, apply 1 layer of PolishAngel Cosmic Spritz 1-2 hours after the final Cosmic application.
With the help of an IR heat lamp the curing phase can be shortened to 6 hours (instead of 24 hours). Surface temperature should be 35 degrees Celcius, the IR emitter should be used within the first 15 minutes after application and within the first 15 minutes after removing residue.
For after care we recommend washing the vehicle with a pH-neutral shampoo like Gyeon Bathe. Use any of the PolishAngel spray detailers for maintenance. POLISHANGEL Cosmic Spritz can boost the hardness of Cosmic when used as a maintenance spray. POLISHANGEL High Gloss will provide maximum reflection.