POLISHANGEL Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond Coating
POLISHANGEL Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond Coating is an excellent product for the DIY detailer that likes the experience of waxing or sealing his/her car, but wants more durability than what a wax or sealant can offer.
Adapted from their renowned Glasscoat technology, the new Diamond coating is a graphene-resin formula with additional silicate for added durability and longevity. The benefits of this new formulation include:
- Higher stain resistance against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- Increased depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Unique, very glossy mirror finish
- Generates a Highly Hydrophobic Surface
Easily applied, the resulting finish will take on a molten, glassy look and on a properly prepared surface, will leave a smooth, sumptuous gloss with a tactile appeal that is hard to resist!
- Prepare the surface with POLISHANGEL Primer Spritz
- Shake well before use
- Surface must be cool and out of direct sunlight
- Ensure the surface is prepared and free of contamination before applying
- Apply in circular motions using the included applicator, a POLISHANGEL Finishing Applicator or the ESOTERIC Premium Applicator Pad. We find the ESOTERIC Premium Applicator Pad provides the most enjoyable application experience.
- Leave to cure for 30 minutes
- Buff off with clean microfiber towel. The ESOTERIC Red Premium Microfiber Towel or Eagle Edgeless 350's are both excellent choices for removal.
- For optimal performance apply in at least two layers, allowing 2 hours between layers.
- Use POLISHANGEL Glasscoat Graphene Spritz in 1-2 hours after the final application of Cosmic Diamond to reduce total curing time to 12 hours.
- The surface should not come in contact with heat or water in the following 12-24 hours.
- Over the 24 hours following application, the gloss & hardness will increase tremendously
- 1 x 50ml bottle of POLISHANGEL Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond Coating
- 1 x Pair of gloves
- 1 x Foam Applicator
* 50ml of POLISHANGEL Glasscoat Cosmic Diamond Coating is enough to coat 2 average sized cars with 2 layers of product each.