NEW FOR 2022: Gyeon MOHS EVO Coating
Revolutionary Coating Technology
We at ESOTERIC are extremely excited about the new for 2022 Gyeon MOHS EVO Coating? Why? Because we are first and foremost detailers who have been working with, developing, and applying coatings for over a decade. With all of that experience comes the knowledge of (really) knowing the difference between a fantastic coating, and just another "me-too" product on the market. Gyeon has taken coating technology to an entirely new level with their MOHS EVO Coating, and it will the most talked about coating for 2022!
Gyeon's legendary Q² MOHS coating has been completely redesigned, now featuring a world-first use of the fluoro-modified polisylazane technology within the car care industry. What does that actually mean for the car enthusiast? Modifying polysilazanes at the precursory stages bring enormous benefits on all levels: durability, chemical resistance, and ease of use.
Unlike previous versions of MOHS, EVO MOHS is now a one-layer coating (that can be layered if you like for additional durability)! This is one of our favorite changes to the new MOHS EVO coating that is going to save you A LOT of time.
- Amazingly easy to apply and wipe off, yet extremely chemical resistant
- Slick and smooth, yet very durable
- Gloss and extreme hydrophobic are just value-added
- Crisp, sharp looks. More of a "brilliant shine" type of finish
- Can be used on top of PPF (paint protection film)
- Can be used on wheels and brake calipers
- 1 layer up to 3 years durability with proper maintenance. 2 layers up to 4 years durability with proper maintenance
- Can be applied outdoors, out of direct sunlight
- For regular sized vehicles (1-coat), we recommend the 30ml bottle. For large vehicles, or for multiple coats, we recommend the 50ml size
How to Apply Gyeon MOHS EVO:
- Make sure that surface is fully cleaned and decontaminated. It is recommended to use Gyeon Iron to decontaminate paint, and do a full wipe-down with Gyeon Prep for best results.
- Liberally apply Gyeon MOHS to applicator, and work in small, shoulder-width sections at a time. Apply top surfaces first, then sides.
- Quickly apply MOHS to the surface, and once you can see the coating "sweat", it's time to remove.
- Using a 2-towel method, wipe in small circular motions with little to no pressure. Use the same process for both towels. We recommend using a short nap towel for the first wipe, and a plush towel for the second.
- Check areas around where you wiped to make sure there is no coating residue, or "high-spots" remaining.
- Repeat process on the entire car, and closely inspect with a flashlight once you finish.
- If applying multiple coats, allow an hour between applications (use new towels on your 2nd coat).
- Keep dry for 24 hours after applying.
- Don't wash vehicle for 14 days.
- Use ONLY coating-maintenance products to maintain finish. Wash with Gyeon Bathe, and use Gyeon Ceramic Detailer every now and then immediately after washing and drying.
- Please see our detailed video for any further details or instructions.
Best Practices for Ceramic Coatings
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
GYEON Mohs EVO | The ULTIMATE ceramic coating?
It takes a truly fantastic product to get us this excited at E...
Coat Wheels AND Paint with ONE PRODUCT? | Tesla Detailing
ESOTERIC Products www.esotericcarcare.com Facebook and Instag...
Mohs EVO VS. Pure EVO | Which GYEON coating is best?!
There's a lot to love about the new 2022 GYEON EVO line of coa...