Gyeon Q² Syncro Evo Coating
Advanced Two Layer Coating System
Gyeon Syncro EVO provides a unique opportunity to apply a specially designed coating system consisting of a sophisticated base coat MOHS EVO and the Skin EVO topcoat, which increases gloss and the durability of the coating. The topcoat also provides a very strong color enhancement, easily noticeable on dark colored paints.
Unique Coating Technology
Mohs EVO uses fluoro-modified polysilazanes for the first time in the car care industry. Why is that so important? Modifying polysilazanes at the precursory stages bring enormous benefits on all levels: durability, chemical resistance or ease of use. Amazingly easy to apply and wipe off, yet extremely chemical resistant. Slick and smooth, yet very durable. Gloss and extreme hydrophobicity are just value-added.
Can Be Applied Outside
All EVO formulas can be applied outdoors. Ensure stable conditions, never use in direct sunlight and check the weather forecast! The coating should not get wet in the first 12 hours after application.
How to Apply Gyeon Q² SYNCRO EVO:
- Make sure that surface is fully cleaned and decontaminated. It is recommended to use Gyeon Iron to decontaminate paint, and do a full wipe-down with Gyeon Prep for best results.
- Liberally apply Gyeon Q² MOHS to applicator, and work in small, shoulder-width sections at a time. Apply top surfaces first, then sides.
- Quickly apply Q² MOHS to the surface, and once you can see the coating "sweat", it's time to remove.
- Using a 2-towel method, wipe in small circular motions with little to no pressure. Use the same process for both towels. We recommend using a short nap towel for the first wipe, and a plush towel for the second.
- Check areas around where you wiped to make sure there is no coating residue, or "high-spots" remaining.
- Repeat process on the entire car, and closely inspect with a flashlight once you finish.
- The Q² MOHS EVO requires only a single layer. You may apply a second layer for improved durability after at least 1 hour. Apply a maximum of 2 layers of Q² MOHS EVO. If applying a second layer, remember to use new towels.
- 1 hour after your last layer of Q² MOHS EVO, apply a thick layer of Q² SKIN EVO in a criss-cross motion. Wipe off immediately and carefully, do not leave any streaks or smudges. Split larger panels (roof, hood, large doors) into sections, apply carefully.
- Keep dry for 24 hours after applying.
- Don't wash vehicle for 14 days.
- Use ONLY coating-maintenance products to maintain finish. Wash with Gyeon Bathe, and use Gyeon Ceramic Detailer every now and then immediately after washing and drying.
Best Practices for Ceramic Coatings
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).