Kamikaze Collection Stance Rim Coat 4.0
Kamikaze continues their excellence in the wheel coating environment with the release of Stance v4.0.
With the ability to protect multiple types of wheel surfaces (powder coat, aluminum, stainless, painted, anodized, steel, matte, chrome, plastic etc.), Kamikaze Stance v4.0 with improved flourine & polysilazane elements results in an advanced heat resistant, hydrophobic coating with improved surface hardening. Manufactured with a slow curing solvent base for astoundingly easy application, Stance 4.0 will provide maximum protection with just a single layer although a 2nd layer may be applied if desired.
The 30ml bottle is more than enough to completely coat 2 sets of wheels.
Expected durability: 1-2 years (depends on initial prep, climate, vehicle usage, maintenance, etc).
Directions for Use
- Fully clean surface using a heavy cleaner like Gyeon Q2M Wheel Cleaner or Gyeon Q2M Iron.
- After cleaning, dry wheels and use a final surface prep like Gyeon Prep.
- Shake bottle well
- Apply Stance Rim Coat 4.0 to applicator pad.
- Apply in an even layer.
- Wipe off residue with a soft microfiber towel (recommended to throw away towel after use)
- If you wish to apply 2 coats, wait approximately 2-3 hours between coats.
- Keep surface dry for at least 24 hours
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).