POLISHANGEL Master Sealant/Rapidwaxx Sealant & Wax Kit
The POLISHANGEL Master Sealant & Rapidwaxx Pro Kit offers you a 10%+ discount when buying in kit form compared to buying the items individually!
The Master Sealant & Rapidwaxx Pro Kit comes with all of the following items:
- 1x POLISHANGEL Master Sealant 500ml
- 1x POLISHANGEL Rapidwaxx 500ml
- 1x Esoteric Foam Applicator Pad
- 4x Esoteric Red Microfiber Towels
POLISHANGEL Master Sealant
POLISHANGEL Master Sealant is an easy-to-use premium paint sealant. It's delivers a high-gloss finish and paint slickness similar to that of a carnauba-based sealing product. This masterpiece contains extreme paint-sealing polymers that protects like a crystal-clear ceramic layer, but with less difficulty! One layer of Master Sealant will last up to 12 months on your car's paint, protecting it from all kinds of weather, including acid, water spotting, and UV degradation.
For the ultimate use of Master Sealant, apply it as a base-layer, then apply POLISHANGEL Rapidwaxx as a top layer. Re-apply Rapidwaxx every 1-2 months for a touch-up to the water beading and durability characteristics of the combination.
- Shake Master Sealant well before use
- Apply a very small amount onto a soft foam applicator or directly onto the surface of your paintwork
- Apply in straight lines until product is spread thinly and evenly on the surface of one panel
- After 15-20 minutes, buff off any residue with a soft microfiber towel, using straight line motions
POLISHANGEL Rapidwaxx is an easy and quick way to give your car a waxed look without the difficulty of actually applying a layer of wax. Rapidwaxx gives your vehicle an incredible shine and smoothness, while enhancing the color of your vehicle from the active carnauba ingredients.
For those that love the look of a freshly waxed vehicle, POLISHANGEL Rapidwaxx will provide an incredibly easy solution that will last several months, even on a daily-driven vehicle!
- Shake Rapidwaxx well before use
- Spray a very small amount onto a soft, microfiber towel or directly onto the surface of your paintwork
- Wipe until product is spread thin and evenly on the surface of one panel
- Immediately buff off any residue with a second microfiber towel, buffing in straight line motions